jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

A SONG TO PRACTICE ENGLISH

OUR PUPILS LIKE SO MUCH DOING SPECIAL ACTIVITIES LIKE THIS. IN THIS CASE, I HAVE CHOSEN A JAMES BLUNT´S SONG BECAUSE  I THINK IT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TYPICAL SONGS. 

Level: 6th  Primary

JAMES BLUNT"Stay the night"



It’s 72 degrees, zero chance of _______
It’s been a perfect day
We’re all spinning on our heels, so far away _____ real
In California
We watched the sunset from our _____, we all took it in
And by the time that it was ______, you and me had something, yeah!
And if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye
There’s nowhere else to go, I ______ that you’ll stay the night
We’ve been singing Billie Jean
Mixin’ vodka with caffeine
We’ve got strangers stopping by
And though you’re out of tune
Girl you blow my _______, you do
And I’ll say I don’t wanna say good night
There’s no quiet ______ to get to know each other
And there’s no hurry I’m a patient man
Is your discover
Cause if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining ______ and I want you, I want you to know
The morning’s on it’s way, our _____ all say goodbye
There’s nowhere else to go, I hope that you’ll stay the night
Just like the song on our _______ set
We’ll share the shelter of my single bed
But it’s a ________ tune that’s stuck in my head
And it goes…
If this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
The ________ on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye
There’s nowhere else to go, I hope that you’ll stay the _______.

1 comentario:

  1. o Hi Laura! What a wonderful song…! At first I thought it would probably be too difficult for Primary school children, but then, I have seen you prepared it for 6th primary level pupils, and as you haven´t too may gaps to fill I changed my mind, and realized it isn´t so hard. They may need to listen to it more than once, but sure they will enjoy it doing it. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar